Thursday, October 25, 2012

Discover your passion

“Keep in mind, just because you don’t know the answer doesn’t mean that one does not exist. You simply haven’t discovered it yet.”
― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

When I started Westbrack Marketing, it was not due to a grand plan I had built.  It was as simple as my husband saying, "you have marketing, why not do that?"    I can't tell you the times I have thought about the "what next" rather than the now.   Yet, with each challenge I face, I find that God helps me find the answer each and every time. 

As I have been out selling a new website, I am reminded how much I love helping a business grow.  Going into a place, seeing what they have for sale, talking to them - it just gets my creativity going.  Soon, I am suggesting things, thinking of ways for them to promote.  I just can't help myself.   Some things will work, some will not but the answer is there to discover.  And, I love the discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment